Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why is Lucky Sea Glass lucky?

Some of my customers and others, too, wonder what is so lucky about Lucky Sea Glass jewelry.  As far as I am concerned, there are a number of explanations.  Obviously, it is truly a lucky find to beachcomb a beautiful, smooth, gem quality piece of sea glass -- which is becoming so rare and difficult to find.  Some sea glass hunters are possessive and secretive about their special beaches -- just because it is becoming so rare.

But, another reason, is that beachcombing and traveling is a wonderful experience, and I feel so lucky to be able to do these activities.  Especially, after working as a psychologist for almost 30 years, it is wonderful to be able to enjoy simple pleasures like walking along a beach.

Creating beautiful jewelry just adds to my good luck.  And, then having others enjoy it and wear it, adds even more feelings of luck

Some of my customers have shared their good luck stories with me.  I put some on my website, but one of my favorites is when a good customer told me she had given her own Lucky Sea Glass necklace to her daughter. When I asked why, she said that it had brought her good luck, and she decided her daughter needed some, too.  And, she said, it did bring her good luck right away!  I won't go into the details, but look on the website if you are interested.

One more explanation -- Lucky Sea Glass has helped me discover new talents, ideas, experiences that I never would have had I not begun collecting sea glass on the beaches of the world.

So, finally -- Good Luck to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger