Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Computer crazy

I have just spent hours on the computer with the support desk! Finally, the tech said she would call me back in a few hours.  I can't believe how long this is taking, and I have lost all my files.  Anyway, the internet is working for me, so I can complain here.  Sorry -- I guess we just get used to instant gratification.  Wish I was on a beach somewhere, hunting for sea glass!



Greek sea glass wrapped with sterling silver and a sparkling silver plated ball on
a silver plated link necklace, lobster claw clasp  (SOLD)
Here's a picture of a new design, just for fun.  OOps,  just realized all my pictures are on a harddrive I have to test out.  Well, later...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger