Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Offer for your comments and my latest project

Thank you all for visiting this blog -- the numbers are approaching 1500 in just a short time.  I just want to remind you that if you leave a comment and then want to purchase an item from the Lucky Sea Glass website, you will receive a 5% discount off the price.  Anyway, even if you don't care about the discount, please think about leaving a comment or question. 

I've been working on a gold crocheted pendant using pale green sea glass I found on the tip of South America, in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.  I'll put a picture up soon!  All you readers in Brazil -- I didn't find any sea glass during my short, one day visit to Iguassu Falls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger