Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Special Discounts on Lucky Sea Glass

I want to let you know that I have discontinued the special discount for repeat customers.  Instead, I will be offering specials for everyone as long as I can.  Watch for the pre Thanksgiving  luckyseaglass bucks.

Also, free shipping on items over $100 (after discounts) if you are in the continental U.S.  I can ship elsewhere, but will charge whatever it costs me to ship. 



As always, please email me first to make sure the item is still available, to arrange for payment and if you have any questions.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger