Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another Good Luck Story

While I was on my China tour, one of the group members bought a pair of Lucky Sea Glass earrings and a Lucky Sea Glass pendant the last night of the tour.  That was nice, but the good luck started after she put them on and went to the Farewell Dinner.  At the dinner, we all put our names in for a cash prize -- and her name was picked!  She said it was because of the Lucky Sea Glass -- maybe it's true???

I can't guarantee good luck to my customers, but Lucky Sea Glass does make people happy!

Had some computer problems -- a virus -- but now getting back to those China and Tibet pictures, so keep looking for them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger