Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sea Glass Festival November 2012 update

Lucky Sea Glass was invited to participate in a Sea Glass Festival in Chesapeake Bay area in Maryland on November 17.  Richard LaMotte, the author of Pure Sea Glass will be speaking the night before.  I will provide more details soon!  This would be a great time to do some holiday shopping and learn more about sea glass.

The festival will be at Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center, 600 Discovery Lane, Grasonville, MD 21638.   I'm told it is right over the Bay Bridge.   The event will run from 11:00 ti 3:00 P.M.  There are talks and walks on Friday the 16th.  This event includes juried artists. I hope to see you there -- and do mention this blog if you come!  I hope to demonstrate some of my techniques, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger