Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wish someone good luck with Lucky Sea Glass

A while ago I wrote about why Lucky Sea Glass is lucky.  And now, I have thought about it some more! Some of my customers and myself, too, have given Lucky Sea Glass jewelry to someone who could use some good luck.  It is like finding a four leaf clover or a lucky rabbit's foot == a good luck sign.  If you have someone who is getting married, graduating from school, or just needs some good luck wishes, please be sure to check out my website.  Items can be returned for a credit good for one year (see my website for details).   Good Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger