Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Facebook Fan Offer until June 30!

More than 100 facebook fans  have liked Lucky Sea Glass.  I am offering all fans $25 off any item on my website not sold in stores until midnight June 30, EDT.  Think about making that Lucky Sea Glass purchase now and take advantage of this offer. But remember, you have to first be a fan on facebook!

Just want all of you Travels and Seaglass Blog readers to know that when the 100th fan "likes" my facebook page, there will be a surprise for all my facebook fans!  Here is the link   http://www.facebook.com/LuckySeaGlass    Thanks!  By the way, the surprise will be time-limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger