Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Seaglass earrings and a unisex pendant

I don't usually make jewelry for men, but this simple white seaglass from Hawaii just seemed perfect for a summer masculine accessory.  I added one of the shells a friend found in Florida, just for fun.  It's on a silver plated bail.  I haven't put it on my website, but if you are interested, it is just $30 plus shipping. 

These earrings have white seaglass I found in Puerto Rico, coral branches, and genuine tourmaline beads with sterling silver ear wires  Item 91 $75

Bermuda seaglass with sterling silver wire work and silver plated French hooks  Item 431 $96
Also, I want to share a couple of earrings that I made recently.  If you are interested in them, just send me an email at contact@luckyseaglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger