Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seaglass Barrettes

Just added another barrette!  They are so much fun to wear, and securely hold even fine hair.  Prices are in the $50-$65 range, depending upon the elements, on my website.
White seaglass (Puerto Rico) barrette with two freshwater pearls and sterling silver wire wrap

back view of barrette
Green seaglass from Bermuda,  Whites and aquas from Hawaii  with sterling silver wire wrap

Whites and aquas from Hawaii with pearl and crystal
I have a large collection of seaglass from around the world, so now I am experimenting with some new product designs, in addition to the seaglass jewelry. These barrettes are 2.25 inches wide and have secure French clasps. They are fun to wear.
As always, contact me if you would like a custom made design, and please let me know if you like these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger