Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Beach Therapy

Beach in Bermuda near the Fairmont Southampton
I just returned from California. It's amazing how rejuvenating it is to walk along a beach with friends with the wind in our faces, the dachsies running about, the surf crashing and a beautiful sunny day.  It was a shoreline near Half Moon Bay, and I did find a couple of pieces of sea glass, too.  Mainly, though, it was just a time to be with our dear friends.  Try walking along a beach if you are lucky enough to live near one! Sorry I didn't bring my camera on this trip.

Afterwards, I created a Lucky Sea Glass pendant for my friend, and I pray it will bring her and her husband good luck right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger