Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lucky Sea Glass Sales

Maybe you are not so interested in this little business I have created, but I must share some nice surprises.  Just received this email from a customer in California, who purchased two necklaces


Hi Jean, Just wanted to drop you a short note saying thank you for the help with my order and i love the pieces of jewelry! They look beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon and thanks again.
 
Beth
 
Also, when I returned home from Philadelphia (last week),  the SanJon Gallery in Florida told me that a pendant and earrings sold there. 
 
Gold plated link necklace with sea glass and ruby Swarovski crystals
If you look on my website, you can see other customer comments.  I love it when people love the jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger