Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fantastic Sale on Lucky Sea Glass Through May 27

I just put up a notice on my website for my Memorial Day sale on all website items  (not sold in shops).  If you buy one item, you will receive a 15% discount.  If you buy a second item of equal or lesser value, you will receive 25% off that item.  This offer is good until midnight, May 27.

Thanks to all of my loyal customers and you new ones, too.   Please email me first at contact@luckyseaglass to make sure the item is available and verify the price.  No other offers apply with this special Memorial Day Sale.    http://www.luckyseaglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger