Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Lucky Sea Glass designs from Bermuda

Medium green seaglass found on Bermuda with crystal drop
I found these beautiful sea glass pieces in Bermuda and actually created them while I was there! I did refine them when I got home, too.  I found sea glass near  Alexandra Battery Park, at the extreme eastern end of the island, and at "glass beach" at the western end, near the Dockyards. If you are interested in buying any of these, please email me.  I will be putting them on my website shortly!

Large olive green Bermuda seaglass  with chalcedony drop and sterling silver


Large white seaglass from Bermuda, copper wire wrap, blue, white, and golden Swarovski crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger