Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Views of Germany

Today, I thought I'd add some pictures from our wonderful wine and gourmet cruise in Germany about a year ago.  There have been a lot of visitors from Germany on this blog.  We cruised on the Moselle and Rhine rivers, and ended up in Cologne.  It was pretty cold (November) and they were setting up for the Christmas markets.   I actually wore my hat from Antarctica while I was there.  Unless you are going for the markets, I would suggest you go during warmer months where there is more daylight, too!  I didn't find any sea or river glass on this trip -- although I did pick up some glass in Rudesheim (spelling?) -- it was alongside the river, but not really tumbled.

Strasburg Cathedral


View of Cologne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger