Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sea Glass Journey Around The World -- Part I

As you probably know, I travel all over and beachcomb whenever I can.  I have organized my sea glass finds by country of origin, and so I thought I might take pictures of some of these for you to enjoy.  Sea Glass varies, depending upon the chemistry of the water, the glass, the waves, the sand, etc.  Here are a few photos to start your sea glass journey around the world!
Found In Antarctica,  South Georgia
Smooth Bermuda Finds
More Bermuda Sea Glass
These are from St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.  (tiles, too)
I found these in Spain, Cadaques and near Salvador Dali's casa
Lovely Finds From Italy's Lake Como
I soon will be adding more pictures --- Ohio, California, Puerto Rico, Greece, Hawaii, and more, so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger