Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Couldn't Resist A Pair For Myself!

I have been busy creating new designs with copper and silver aluminum.  I made a pair of earrings for myself, and wore them last night to a dinner, and got lots of compliments.  They are so light and easy to wear, but make a fashion statement.  Tomorrow, I will bring a couple of pairs to one of my shops.  Today, I decided to create a pendant with the silver aluminum and a lovely piece of sea glass from Bermuda.  Another great thing, is that these pieces are fairly inexpensive, compared to the sterling silver and 14K gold filled pieces, so those of you who are watching your budgets (!) can enjoy them.  I always include sea glass in the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger