Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Online Shopping Updated Information and Discount

I shop online.  You probably do, too.  So, I have opened an online shop for Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry  in addition to my website.  The storenvy shop makes it easy for international purchases, too.  I will add the links so you can take a look.  If you have any questions, just email me or comment here.

I will be closing the tictail shop --  it gets too confusing keeping track of items in addition to the six brick and mortar shops that carry Lucky Sea Glass!  So there will be just the storenvy shop.  If you like my facebook page, you will receive a code for a 10% discount at the storenvy shop.  You can click on Shop on my facebook page to get to the storenvy shop.  I will be adding items daily!

http://www.facebook.com/luckyseaglass
http://www.luckyseaglass.storenvy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger