Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Crocheting A Wire Bracelet Today

I haven't been crocheting wire for a while, but decided to create a bracelet today after one of my shops loved the crocheted pieces I brought in.  Of course, I don't always use sea glass with the crocheted pieces.  The one today is sterling silver with genuine sapphires and peridots as well as Swarovski ruby crystals and onyx crystals.  I am sharing it with you -- but since it requires so much wire, gemstones, and work on my part, it is not for sale.  If you would like a similar piece, just email me for information.  I can also use gold filled or copper wire, pearls, and other crystals.  This is a custom piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger