Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Newest Finds at the Jewelry Expo

I spent hours at the jewelry expo today, and also some money.  I bought some amazing large baroque South Sea pearls that will soon be in some of my designs.  Also, I found wonderful Swarovski crystals in many colors to complement the sea glass i have found and some nice neckcords with silver clasps for the pendants.

I think it is interesting that the only sea glass designs I saw there were with fake or faux sea glass.  No genuine beachcombed sea glass at the show!  Meanwhile, the prices for silver and gold continue to climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger