Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Handmade vs. Mass Produced

There are so many reasons to seek out handmade items, so I thought today I'd mention a few.  Artists and crafters who create handmade designs are truly invested in what they make in terms of its quality and specialness.  I don't produce on a production line -- each of my jewelry designs is one of a kind, the only one available.  Actually, this keeps it interesting for me, as well as for my customers.  Wouldn't you rather have a rare, unique sea glass design rather than a mass produced, machine made item? 

Artists are not usually creating for huge profits.  There is a passion and love of our art that impels us to create.  Of course, we need support, in order to afford the materials for the designs.  But, keep in mind, there are so many hidden costs -- marketing, fees, materials, commissions, etc. 

Customer service is a priority for handmade artists.  I want you to be happy with your purchase! I have also helped people out who have lost an earring or one person who actually lost the chain for the necklace and wanted another one just like it.  I am always available to design custom pieces with your or my sea glass. 

These are just a few of the advantages of buying handmade -- unique designs, quality, service, and fair prices.  Please consider it when you are ready to purchase.  Thanks.
Mykonos sea glass with ocean blue crystal
At http://www.storenvy.com/stores/94651-lucky-sea-glass-jewelry
 


Sea Glass from California and Tiffancy blue chalcedony
Available at http://www.luckyseaglass.storenvy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger