Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sea Glass and Golf (and tennis) Updated!


White sea glass with sterling silver clubs and freshwater pearl
available at http://luckyseaglass.storenvy.com

Playing golf with friends is such a fun activity for me.  Even though i can get frustrated with my game, the company and fresh air is always enjoyable.  And, I do like a challenge -- trying to get better at it.  Anyway, I have created some "lucky" sea glass pendants to wear when you are playing golf.  Maybe it will bring you good luck on the coursse.  I have some designs with sterling silver golf bags, some with golf clubs, and all have sea glass.  Here are a few -- more are on my website.  Oh, I also have some tennis designs, too!

Sterling silver tennis racquet and amber sea glass
at http://luckyseaglass.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger