Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Keeping Busy and Finding Treasures

It actually is a lot of work to switch out items in the stores that carry Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry.  They like to have new inventory every few months -- so that means I take back items and bring in new ones.  Things get circulated around -- but I do have to keep track of where they are.  Sometimes, I rediscover a piece I really love.  So I will share a pair of earrings (or two) that I think you may like.  Anyway, this has been taking some time -- so I haven't had time to write, to work on new ideas, and even to take pictures!  Plus, the new grandson (three weeks old) is keeping me busy, too!:)  Please remember you can shop at my website  http://www.luckyseaglass.com or at my facebook shop!  http://www.facebook.com/luckyseaglass

Sterling silver and sea glass

Sea glass and sapphires and gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger