Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Seaglass Hearts

The beautiful heart-shaped seaglass pieces are especially treasured by seaglass collectors.  Often, the action of the waves creates a triangular shape or heart-shaped piece.  This takes a long time of tumbling in the ocean.  Right now, I am combing through my collection of seaglass from around the world so I can create one or two special "hearts" for Valentine's Day.

 I have created some in the past that are for sale in the shop outside of Chicago and the shop in Vienna, Virginia -- so if you can't wait, check those out on my website.  The one pictured is in the shop Studio Beads in Deerfield, Ill.  www.studiobeads.com
These hearts are rare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger