Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Travel and Seaglass

As you can tell, I love to travel and also to beachcomb for seaglass wherever I can!  I even look for river glass and also found some Gobi desert glass (I can't call it seaglass!) in Mongolia.  So far, I have seaglass from these states -- Massachusetts, Florida, California, Hawaii, Ohio, New York, and Virginia  and from St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, Spain, Greece, Romania, Russia, Antarctica, Argentina, Chile.  I've looked in lots of other places, too -- but sometimes just don't find any!  Please share if you know a great place to visit and search for seaglass.  On my website, I give more details as to where to find seaglass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger