Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Celebrity Guide, Holiday Fundraiser

Lucky Sea Glass is included in a Holiday Celebrity Gift Guide.  I will add the link soon!  Also, I was invited to show Lucky Sea Glass at a Holiday Artists Party next weekend.  It also will be a fundraiser to help women in need of shelter.  Meanwhile, I am busy restocking the shops that carry Lucky Sea Glass and creating new designs.  I'm even getting to enjoy drilling seaglass, although I still love the wire wrapping.

Soon it will be Hanukah and Christmas!  Please email me if you are interested in a custom made seaglass design at contact@luckyseaglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger