Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Genuine Seaglass Jewelry

I know I've written about this before, but it is a Big issue.  When I was in California in September, I went to a gallery that had a line of fake seaglass jewelry, only it was labeled as "seaglass".  Only if you carefully read the back of the jewelry card would  you see that it was made to look like seaglass.
It takes a lot of time and effort to find gem quality seaglass! Why buy fake seaglass when genuine seaglass is so beautiful, and available at reasonable prices?  Please be aware when you are shopping.  And, remember Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry only offers genuine, personally beachcombed handmade jewelry.  Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger