Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

How To Buy Lucky Seaglass Jewelry

I want you to know how easy it is to buy Lucky Sea Glass jewelry.  First, just go to the website at http://www.luckyseaglass.com  Hopefully, you will find seaglass earrings, a seaglass ring, seaglass necklace or bracelet or barrette that you like.  If you do, send me an email at contact @luckyseaglass.com to let me know the item number, and I will email  you back if it is still available, cost, etc.
 If you want to purchase, there will be a Paypal button for you under the item on the website.  If you click on it, you will go to a secure site where you can use your credit card or Paypal.  It is very easy.  I  will send out your item within a couple of days at most.  Thank you for your interest and support.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger