Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The symbols of Sea Glass

I have enjoyed creating various designs with spiders, flowers, and sea horses, shells, fish, coral, etc.  Recently, I learned about the symbolism behind these creatures and thought I'd share.  If you know of any other, please comment.

Water --- symbolizes the depth of our knowledge and the unknown.
Fish- symbolize unity, fidelity, fertility, freedom, happiness
Seahorses -- imply strength and power, protection
Starfish - is a universal symbol of divine love, inspiration
spiders -  imply protection
roses - passion and beauty
daisies - innocence
seashells - protection

I think seaglass may be symbolic of endurance, luck, and hope.  At least, that's my theory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger