Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two trips! Hawaii and Mexico

Hawaii in December was amazing.  We spent half our time in Hana on Maui, at the fabulous resort there.  I had some of my sea glass jewelry with me, and the spa director actually bought a pair of earrings.  I am hoping they will carry my Lucky Sea Glass jewelry in their stores -- she was very interested.  But, I know things don't always work out.

After Hana, we went off to Kaanapali to the Hyatt.  We had great weather, and because of the tsunami in Japan, there were rocks on the beach, and ....SEAGLASS.  I made several designs there, as I sat by the pool.  I sold a few, but I will show them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger