Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some Lucky Sea Glass Designs From Antarctica

lovely emerald with Swavroski and sterling silver

large light green with turquoise and sterling silver on silver plated chain

this bracelet is sold, a large dark green with Swarovski "snowflakes"
I thought today I'd add some of the designs I created with sea glass that I found in Antarctica.  There are not too many, since there really wasn't too much seaglass there!  Most of it I found, sea lions watching me, along the shore at Grivetkin, where there is an abandoned, disappearing old whaling station from the 1800's.  Who knows where the glass originated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger