Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Busy Organizing

This guy is sold, "living" in Chicago!
Yes, I have been busy organizing my inventory of Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry for a couple of upcoming events.  I don't do craft shows, etc. but I do like to have my designs displayed in galleries or shops.  So, that is what I am up to.  If you are interested, check my website.  I can hardly wait to get back to jewelry making, though!  I am having fun with copper and crystals, making butterfly and spider pins! They are attractive and are great conversation pieces, of course, with sea glass, too.  My next project is to take some pictures of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger