Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Making Time for Creating Jewelry

It's amazing how much time it takes to set up an online store and keep it current, in addition to a website, a blog, and shops and galleries!  I sometimes don't have time to create jewelry, which of course is one of my greatest pleasures.  I do keep learning about management every day, and am getting better with website issues.  Not bad for a former school psychologist. huh?

I would love to hear from you if you have any ideas about my Storenvy site in particular.  Now, to get back to creating some jewelry....

http://luckyseaglass.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger