Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ft. Bragg Glass Beach is Next!

I am really excited that we are returning to Ft. Bragg Glass Beach after about five years.  Had a great time there the last time, staying in Mendocino.  Wineries, beautiful scenery, nice B and B, good restaurants, and of course, sea glass.   In fact, one of my earliest designs is featured in a book about Glass Beach!  I have learned that now the beach is in a State park and they try to restrict collecting, but there is another site outside of the park that has sea glass that you can take.  Hopefully, I will find it!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger