Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lucky Sea Glass Clearance Sale

My first and only Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry Clearance Sale!  Good until January 15, 2013.  Take 15% off all items on my website numbered 1-250 that are not sold in shops.  Email me at contact@luckyseaglass.com so I can adjust the price for you.  (No other discounts apply on these items. Free shipping in U.S. for purchases $100 or more, after discount).  Thank you:)

As you probably already know, I am a sole proprietor, designer and creator of Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry.  I only use genuine seaglass I have collected on beaches around the world and freshwater pearls, fine crystals, gemstones, 14K gold filled or gold plated wire, sterling silver wire, and silver plated findings.  Sometimes, I also use copper wire.  I try to keep costs down by shopping carefully for materials and I have to consider the costs of wholesaling my designs for shops.

 Each item is very special and unique -- a true labor of love.  I enjoy hearing from customers and visitors who are interested in seaglass.  Happy New Year!

http://www.luckyseaglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger