Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

From Hawaii!

One of my favorite places to visit and to look for seaglass is Hawaii.  Blue skies, gentle breezes, swaying palm trees, and maybe a specialty drink....You get the picture. On Kauai there is a glass beach that used to be a dumping ground.  Many people have found it and it may be depleted now.  I was last there three years ago, but hope to visit there very soon!  I will keep you posted.

On MAUI, I have been lucky to find seaglass near Hana and near Lahaina.
.
On Oahu,  On the North Shore.
On the Big Island,  I haven' t found any seaglass.  Have you?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger