Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Updated Lucky Sea Glass Buying Info

I design and handmake all the Lucky Sea Glass jewelry pieces with genuine seaglass I have personally beachcombed around the world.  Each item has a story behind it, and I write the information on the card that goes with it. You also will receive a sea glas information pamphlet with each item.

When you purchase from the website, you simply click on the PayPal button which takes you to a secure site.  Your credit card information is never seen by me.  Another option is to purchase from my online shop at http://luckyseaglass.tictail.com
Lucky Sea Glass is sold in six shops/galleries in Virginia, Florida, and Illinois.

 I am happy to answer any questions you may have prior to purchasing, if you email me at contact@luckyseaglass.com.  Also, if you are a Facebook fan of Lucky Sea Glass, you can receive a 5% discount, but you need to email first so I can adjust the price for you.  I can do custom designs, if you wish. 

Free shipping on items of $100 or more in the continental U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger