Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

About Ceramics or Tiles Found on the Beach

Sometimes you may find a smooth piece of tile or ceramic while you search for seaglass.  I have found beautiful and colorful pieces in Hawaii and South America.  Wherever there may be tiled floors or pottery, there may be "sea" ceramics, that have been smoothed by the sea.  This silver plated bangle bracelet has a lovely pink and white tile I found on the beach, and I added seaglass pieces from Hawaii, and a freshwater pearl. 

Good luck in your search!  You can find this bracelet on my website, for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger