Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Aluminum Designs Are Light and Fun

White and Amber Sea Glass (reversible) from Greece on aluminum choker



Aluminum earrings with amber sea glass from Lake Erie
Aluminum earrings, sterling silver wire wrapped sea glass from Hawaii

Last week, I saw someone wearing dramatic earrings made of silver aluminum, so I decided to buy some aluminum wire and play with it.  I created these earrings and a choker with it --- and sold them right away!  They are light, pretty, and are perfect with sea glass dangles.  I will be creating some more and putting them in my new online store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger