Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Sea Glass Gift

It is not unusual for my customers to tell me that they gave their sea glass purchase to a friend, a sister, or someone special rather than keeping it for themselves.  You see, when you wear a sea glass design, you receive many compliments.  It is hard not to give the piece away to someone you care about.

Yesterday, a friend told me that she had given her necklace away to someone who now wears it all the time.   This conversation made me think that as Easter, Passover, Mother's Day, and graduations are coming up this Spring, why not consider a Lucky Sea Glass design for a gift?  Currently, I am offering my Facebook fans a discount on their purchases.  If you would like a custom piece, just email me with your ideas.  I will get back to you quickly.  I have sea glass from all over the world, if there is a special place you would like to remember!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger