Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

This and That

I've been asked to guest blog on two different sites, so I will let you know where when it happens.  Should be real soon! 

Today, I visited one of "my" shops, where they sell Lucky Sea Glass, and the shop owner told me she recently sold several of my designs.  It is so much easier for customers when they can actually see the jewelry!  Anyway, soon I am going to improve my facebook shop and maybe even be able to sell internationally.  What do you think? 

My next trip?  Fort Lauderdale, Florida!  I don't think I'll find sea glass there on the sandy beach, but at least it will be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger