Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Buy or Beachcomb Seaglass?

Should you buy sea glass or depend only on beach combing for it?  That is the question.  Seriously, I have thought about this when I see amazing colors and shapes  for sale on the web.  But, I never buy and this is why.  I want to be 100 percent sure that the sea glass jewelry I sell is genuine.  I guarantee that it is not in any way manmade or art glass or machine tumbled, and that I found it myself on beaches around the world.  Each piece of Lucky Sea Glass jewelry has its own story that I am happy to share.  PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO and my luckyseaglass facebook page.  Thank you so much for your interest and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger