Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ft.Lauderdale finds

A week of sun and rain in Ft. Lauderdale.  Ididn't find any  seaglass, but did find  some shells .

Florida has sandy beaches which often have little or no sea glass.  Recently I checked the  Sea Glass Artists and Collectors site and found that many people report little success with finding sea glass in Florida.  I am so grateful for my many Amelia Island finds!
I have been wearing this new design with blue sea glass from Puerto Rico.  I used gold filled wire and added Swarovski crystals.  I always wear a piece of sea glass jewelry from my collection for good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger