Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sea Glass Collectors and Russian Earrings

Russian seaglass earrings wrapped with 14K gold filled wire (not altered -- this is how I found the glass)
This week I had a nice surprise, a seaglass collector sent me some of her finds and a pendant she had made.  It was so sweet, I sent her some Hawaiian seaglass and a pendant, too.  I hope she likes it.  There are so many sea glass artists and collectors out there!   A wonderful organization for you to check out is at the bottom of my Lucky Sea Glass page on my website.  It is Sea Glass Artists and Collectors.  They have a facebook page too.  There is no cost to join, and you can get so much information and maybe even make some online friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger