Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rarity of Sea Glass

Sea glass is becoming harder and harder to find ---I mean well tumbled, gem quality sea glass.  As I have said, I have searched many beaches all over the world, and often haven't found much at all.  But, I must say, that walking along a beach, looking at the waves, the sand, even the rain or sun, is relaxing and fun.  Try it!  Sea glass is so rare because plastics, aluminum cans, and recycling centers all contribute to the scarcity of glass.  I feel that the seaglass I find now is probably old and has been around for many years.

If you have discovered a great beach for seaglassin',  please consider sharing it here.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger