Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Good Luck Gift

I recently received an order of gift boxes that I just have to share.  They are Tiffany blue and brown, and really make the jewelry special!  Packaging is so important, I can see.  I will put up some photos for you to see.

Lucky Sea Glass is a great gift if you want to wish someone good luck!  I always wear a piece as a good luck charm, and some of my customers truly believe their item has brought them good luck!  I put some of their stories on my website.  Of course, you are lucky when you find a piece of genuine sea glass on a beach, and I am so lucky to have found this passion for sea glass and creating jewelry with it, after my retirement as a school psychologist.  Good Luck to you!

Heads up!  I will be closing the store for the month of March, so please be sure to get your orders in before.  Thank you.
New Lucky Sea Glass boxes -- blue with brown lids
Business cards and descriptions in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger