Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mermaid Necklace Just SoldTo Shop in Wisconsin

I have been working on this necklace forever it seems.  First I had to select the sea glass "sticks"  and arrange them so I liked the design.  Then, I carefully drilled holes in each of these pieces.  Then I wire wrapped them to a silver twist chain necklace.  This took days, but I love the way it turned out.  I did also spend time trying to photograph it so you can see the peridots that are on the sea glass pieces.  If you are interested in buying or seeing more photos, please check out my Storenvy shop at http://luckyseaglass.storenvy.com     I beachcombed the sea glass in Puerto Rico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger