Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Want to See Some of My Australian Sea Glass Creations and Genuine Opal?

Genuine boulder opal, copper wirewrap, on a copper chain by Lucky Sea Glass
I haave been back about a month, and have been eager to create some designs with the Australian sea glass I found in Darwin.  Also, in Sydney I was able to buy a few boulder opals, which I am wirewrapping.  Here are a few of my lates designs.  They are available at my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckySeaGlassJewelry   Remember, if you like my facebook page, I will send you the code for a discount if you send me a message!
Sterling silver ring with amber sea glass from Darwin, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger