Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sea Glass Festival and News

Hi everyone,
I have been busy after our trip to Africa!  Also, still coping with my neck problems, but treatment should work soon, I hope.   Anyway, just to let you know -- Lucky Sea Glass will be at the Sea Glass Festival in Maryland on November 15.  I will give you more details soon.  It will be at the environmental center in Grasonville, Md with workshops starting on Nov. 14.  Please stop by and say hi if you  get there!  It is just over the Chesapeake Bay bridge. I will be offering special festival deals.

My other news is that I am running promotions for everyone at my new Etsy shop and my Storenvy store.  Etsy accepts international orders.  I hope to hear from many of you as you start holiday shopping! Remember, wish someone good luck with Lucky Sea Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger