Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Special Requests Welcome

I love it if you have a specific request in mind.  Recently, someone contacted me because an item that was listed as sold in my shop caught his eye and he wondered if I could make another similar to it. Well, I wasn't sure, but I went through my extensive collection of sea glass and found some possibilities.  I went ahead and created the sea glass necklace, and he purchased it, so it all worked out.  If you see something that is no longer available but you still want one like it,, don't give up!
White and blue sea glass hearts (Bermuda and Greek sea glass)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will respond to questions about where to search for seaglass, travel sites, places to visit, restaurants, hotels, etc. as well as about Lucky Sea Glass Jewelry!

Powered By Blogger